Wednesday, 4 January 2017

My Plan

I have a Plan vis -a vis  African Elephant Herds that live in Botswana.

I would like to write a Book on the Free - Ranging African Elephants that wander through Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta, and last but not the least in Moremi Game Reserve as well as in Tuli Game Reserve.

I would like to do this by living in "Kasane" a Town in Northern Botswana. This Book will be a Coffee Tabler on the Elephants of Northern Botswana.

It will be called "Elephant Paradise". This is a title that aptly describes the current situation in Botswana.

African Elephant Herds mean the world to me. I believe that they are part of my "Extended Family".

They have the best Social Family System in the world. In Botswana, African Elephant Herds are treated on par with Human Beings.

While living in Botswana, I would like to get to know the "Matriarchs" that lead these vast elephant herds on a personal basis.

I pray and hope that I will be granted Honorary Citizenship by the Government of the Republic of Botswana simply because of my "Immense Love" for Botswana's Wild Denizens.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment